Freelance From Janda Six Course Bundle
Here’s what you’ll get:
Course 01: Preparing for Full-time Freelance
- In this FREE course, I walk you through the things I wish I would have known when I started freelancing in 2002. Fortunately, I made more right decisions that wrong and my freelance business exploding into an Inc. 5000 agency. The lessons in this course include strategies to help you prepare for self employment including mindset preparation, financial preparation, and marketing preparation. This course also includes a lesson that contains some of the foundational principles that were at the heart of my success as a creative entrepreneur.
Course 02: Selling Creative Services
- This course is a deep dive into sales, a challenge for so many creatives. If you can’t sell, you will not succeed as a creative entrepreneur. Through more than 10+ hours of comprehensive video lessons, I will share with you the techniques I used to grow my agency, yielding $30,000,000+ in revenue over 15 years and effectively closing more than 2,000 projects for high-profile clients including Disney, Google, ABC, NBC, Fox, Warner Bros., Pepsi, YouTube and many others.
Course 03: Proposals & Contracts
- I believe my proposal and contract strategy to be the most thorough and bulletproof in the creative industry. Every contractual lesson I learned from experimenting through thousands of client pitches and 15 years of agency grind is now available in this course. I’ve included pre-written proposal templates to help you sell more effectively and pre-written contracts to help you control the client engagement. With my proposal and contract strategy everybody wins. The client will know exactly what you will do for them. You will know exactly how to execute and get paid for your work. These are the proposals and contracts I used to execute on projects for a client list that included Disney, Google, ABC, NBC, Fox, Warner Bros., National Geographic, and many other amazing brands.
Course 04: Pricing Creative Service
- If you’ve ready my book, The Psychology of Graphic Design Pricing, you will know my pricing methodology. But you’ve never heard it explained like this. In this detailed pricing course, I take you step by step through my process to help you understand your numbers, price your work with confidence, and close better deals for more profit. This course goes into more detail than my book and also includes my “Price Master System” which you can use to improve the profitability of your creative business. (If you’ve read my book already, this course goes deeper. If my book isn’t available in your area or language,this course will dramatically change the way you price your work and improve your profitability.)
Course 05: Project Management for Creatives
- In this course I share the production systems and strategies that resulted in hundreds of happy clients and countless referrals. I used these strategies to execute on projects of Disney, Google, Fox, FX Networks, Netflix, ABC, NBC, and tons of other great brands. Repeat customers and referrals are the key to growing your creative business. I’ll show you how to deliver top-notch client experiences and execute on projects in a way that minimizes stress.
Course 06: Managing a Creative Business
- I grew my agency from solo-freelancer to a full-time staff of 20 creatives. In 2015, I sold my agency and continued to act as a partner of our combined agency where we had a staff of 70+. I understand all phases of agency growth and the strategies to manage your creative business at each phase. This course delivers fundamental business principles that will help you manage your business profitably and stress free! (Well, at least with as little stress as possible in the creative industry.) I will give you the tools you need to understand your business from financial management to expanding your team size. You will learn how to track the right data and use that data to make smart business decisions. I attained financial freedom by the age of 40. This course delivers the strategies I used to achieve that dream.