Ross Libby – Build A Website From Start To Finish (Code Accelerator 2020)
- Lesson 1: Intro to HTML
- Lesson 2: Advanced HTML
- Lesson 3: Marking up a website (from scratch)
- Building a countdown timer (not part of the course)
- Lesson 4: Intro to CSS
- Lesson 5: More CSS
- Lesson 6: Layout out our website
- Lesson 7: Styling the navigation
- Lesson 8: Setting background values using CSS and hexadecimal colors
- Lesson 9: Building Columns
- Lesson 10: Make the Horizontal Rule look GOOD
- Lesson 11: Styling Headings
- Lesson 12: Web Pages
- Lecture 13: Wrapping It Up
- Bonus: Intro to Bootstrap
I grew up in Maryland and started programming in high-school.
I spent a lot of time freelancing (years) doing web design and small development tasks. I eventually got a job at a fashion retailer where I headed up their e-commerce website and quickly realized a passion for e-commerce. I joined a startup where I built a utility that would turn any Amazon product into a best-seller in a matter of weeks.
I moved on from that venture to work with an e-commerce startup in Austin, TX in the end of 2015. This was a lot of fun because they gave us free red bull and unlimited time off, but then we got acquired so I left them. My next role was as the lead developer for the company that facilitates the production and distribution of merchandise for all your favorite artists, athletes, etc. Free concert tickets and merchandise are always fun!
I decided I’d rather spend my time teaching other people how to program, so I started Code Accelerator.