Russ Henneberry – Words That Sell Workshop (2020)
Selling shouldn’t feel sleezy
Let’s face it, skeezy, over-the-top sales pitches are rarely on brand. Nevermind the fact that building a sustainable business is about building trust with the market, not conning them.
So here’s more good news:
Your role as a marketer is to help your prospective customer make an informed buying decision.
To do that, we need words.
And those words need to be chosen wisely because your prospect (like the rest of us humans) has the attention span of Spongebob Squarepants.
Assembling these words is a skill, and, perhaps the most important skill you can acquire as a marketer.
That skill is called copywriting.
A trained copywriter can look at a product or service and identify its strengths and weaknesses.
Then, they put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard more likely) and clearly lay out the case for buying their product or service.
👉 And here’s even MORE good news:
Copywriting, like any other skill, can be learned.
How to Sell Anything
It’s true, writing persuasively is hard when you don’t know the rules.
It can feel downright impossible (like tickling yourself) if you don’t know the proven formulas that just flat out work. Did you just try to tickle yourself? See? It’s impossible.
I’ve been doing this digital marketing stuff for over 15 years and have successfully (and unsuccessfully) sold darn near every type of product or service under the sun.
I’ve learned what works and, more importantly, what doesn’t.
I love to teach this stuff. I’ve trained thousands of marketers and business people through my workshops, stage presentations, and my book Digital Marketing for Dummies.
I don’t say any of this to brag but I want you to know that I’ve “been there, done that” and I have the scars to prove it.
And I want to teach you these rules and formulas in our brand spanking new training called Words that Sell: A Workshop About Writing Persuasive Emails, Ads, Landing Pages and more.
Here’s how the Words that Sell Workshop works…
This workshop will be taught live and every registered attendee will get lifetime on-demand access to the recording of this workshop. Can’t make the live training? No worries, just plan to access the recording when it’s most convenient for you.
The live virtual workshop deets are:
Friday, November 20th, 2020
10 AM to 4 PM Eastern Time
(Pants are required)
Here’s just a smattering of what you’ll get:
- theCLIKK’s Copy Builder tool that identifies the precise value (there are dozens of them) of any product or service so you can describe it and sell it.
- theCLIKK’s Headline Swipe File containing 108 headline formulas you can employ to write high-converting email subject lines, blog post titles, and sales letter headlines. (This is gold.)
- How to write persuasive copy using the Dual Readership Path (SPOILER ALERT: People don’t read your emails, ads, and sales letter, they skim them. This is how you make sure even the skimmiest of skimmers reads your sales argument.)
- How to defeat the blank page with the always applicable P.A.S.A. opening.
- How to tastefully urge your prospective buyer to take action NOW (even if you don’t have a deadline or limited supply.)
- A “rule of thumb” that will help you determine how long an ad, email, or sales letter needs to be to get results.
- The 3 simple questions you need to answer BEFORE you write a single line of promotional copy.
- Why “proof” is the most important conversion element in your sales copy and the 3 forms of proof you can employ. (Even if you’re just getting started you can always use “Piggyback Proof.”
PRESENTS Words that Sell A Workshop About Writing Persuasive Emails, Ads, Landing Pages and more
From Russ Henneberry, Founder of theCLIKK
You have a valuable product or service that produces a result that you KNOW your prospective customers want and need.